[pct-l] Jardine- need help

In a message dated 6/18/01 4:31:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

<< Did anyone save Ray's plans for sewing the tarp/netting shelter he
 had on his web site a while back? (There gone)-

 I am particularly interested in the suppliers he had listed there. >>

Rich -- I have a hard copy of the tarp plans which I pulled off of Jardine's
site last October.  I can mail it to you if you like.  However, I don't see
any list of suppliers in the tarp instructions.  Just give me your snail-mail
address off-list if you want the plans.

One good source of SilNylon and other materials for making tarps, etc., is:
Outdoor Wilderness Fabrics:  (www.owfinc.com)