[pct-l] PCT in WA

I have been checking with the rangers at the Mt. Adams
Ranger Station and they report that there is up to 2
feet of snow in places in some upper areas of the PCT
between the Indian Heaven Wilderness and the Goat
Rocks Wilderness.  I am planning to hike the Goat
Rocks between June 29 - July 4.  Before that (next
weekend) I will be hiking the section immediately
south of that - Panther Creek Campground to Sawtooth
Mountain. I'll report back on the conditions as I find
them.  I welcome others to join me.