[pct-l] FYI Belden

In a message dated 6/11/01 11:21:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
latte94@foothill.net writes:

> The proper place to send it would be the Belden post office which is not

Does anyone have any idea how many miles it is to Maple Leaf from the Belden
trailhead?

Perhaps Quincy would be a better place to mail a package. The PCT crosses the
road at Bucks Summit (near Bucks Lake). I don't know the mileage to Quincy,
but my guess is that it would be 10-12 mile hitch. Quincy has most of the
services a thru-hiker might want (beer, food, shower, bed, in that order).

Charlie

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---