[pct-l] Thru-hiker "sighting"

I met Adam "Noble" yesterday in front of the Tuolumne
Meadows post office.  He reports that he's had no
problems with snow/ice and little trouble with stream
crossings so far -I forgot to ask about bears! (He's
in a hurry to finish in time for school this fall, and
couldn't make it back for the ADZ).  He thinks there
are about 4 hikers ahead of him (he met Brian at Aqua
Dulce).  He had a huge smile on his face - he's loving
the trail!

(he gave me permission to mention his name to the
list)
Katy