[pct-l] Fish Lake Resort

In a message dated 6/8/2001 11:36:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aj7x@amsat.org
writes:

> Can anyone recommend (good or bad) Fish Lake Resort in Southern Oregon as a

I stayed at Fish Lake at a forest service campground and used a pay shower at
the adjacent Fish Lake Resort.  There was a sign there saying showers were
for paying customers only and figured I was one since I was putting quarters
into the timer. ; )

Anyway, we got there too late to eat at the restaurant or see if store had
anything worthwhile.  The guidebook does have an address for them and
recommends them as a resupply, although there's no mention in the data book.

Fish Lake Resort
PO Box 40
Medford, OR 97520

I don't have a phone number, but you may want to try to find one, confirm the
address and whether they still hold maildrops.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---