[pct-l] Great quote

> At 7:21 PM -0800 6/2/01, Peter Haskell wrote:
>...from Wm. Douglas.  I've been asked by a couple of Rotary Clubs to give a
>talk on my trek of a piece of the PCT, last year, and I'm clueless as to how
>to recapture the power of the adventure in a 30-minute talk, but this quote
>helps.  Any other ideas??
>
>Powerful Tiger
>

>Peter C. Haskell

My top 4 Peter--

The email one is by me and is being considered
by the Sierra Club as a slogan for electronic communication.

Rich

1- "No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus

2- Use email:  Never send a tree to do an electron's work.
(c) Copyright   rj calliger 1995-2001

3- "Attitude is the brush that paints the picture." -anon

4- "Do, or Do Not -- There is No Try"  - Yoda