[pct-l] Frog Toggs!!

In a message dated 6/2/2001 9:21:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
Montedodge@aol.com writes:

> Trailmix, Fallingwater and Tripod give good reports. Very
> light and in the 60 dollar range in price per set ( Coat and pants)

I'll fourth that.  I found them especially useful in norther Oregon and
Washington when it started getting wetter, but also worked well in the wind
and cold.  If torn, they're easily patched with duct tape (from the inside).
A lightweight backpackers dream.

> &&&&&&&&Go Flyin Brian and keep up the good work!!!

He is certainly cooking isn't he?  Brian supposed to at Echo Lake today!!!!
That's amazing!  It's going to get very interesting later this year.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---