[pct-l] Fwd: pics from KO

In a message dated 06/01/2001 7:35:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fannypack96@bigfoot.com writes:

<< my brother has updated the website so the that pics are now with each
day's journal entry... so now it is should be very easy to find pics from the
Lake Moreno KO, just download what u want for the PCTA site or link to my
site (the link to the pics shouldn't chg)...

 Hey, hope to see some of yall in the Sierras...  Pass on this msg to Ron
Moak or whoever...  I am hoping to see some hiker friends vacationing, like
us know if u or others plan to be on or near the trail, we want have as many
experiences as possible during this VACATION of ours... As always, thx for
the encouragement & help...  If u like u can post this or any of my msgs to
the PCT-L......
 Loving life here in the A/C room in Kernville...

 -FP >>

multipart/mixed
  message/rfc822
---