[pct-l] Introductory Post

Hello,

I'm a new member of the PCT-L email list/club.
My name is Ron Hopkins and live in Santa Clarita area. I am recently =
retired-64  years young.
I have done extensive backpacking in the past-throughout the San =
Gabriels and some in the Sierra's  including trans Sierra awhile =
back-been on Whitney twice. I am anxious to hit the trail more now in =
that I have the time as well as to break in my new tent and backpack.
I would be interested in partnering with anyone or group in covering =
portion(s) of the PCT.
As is on header--my e-mail address is rchopkins@att.net. Happy =
treking!!!!!!!!!!=20

multipart/alternative