[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #150 - 7 msgs

Scott, since the cabins surrounding the lake are only accessable by
boat or foot, and since Echo Lake is a major PCT trailhead,
there is a large parking lot at the Resort available at no cost for the
"locals" and the "hikers" to stash their cars. This would be my vote.
Keep in mind that, if you plan to use the Resort as a resupply point,
it may not be open until mid June. Give 'm a call before mailing a box there....

Dave (WalkOn)