[pct-l] PCT verse Mt. Baggers

 I love to climb as well. I don't blame people trying for any Mt.  What I
once read on this list was a phase that I truely love. " The summit is only
an excuse to be on the Mountain" This also is a good way to look at the PCT.
Canada is just an excuse to be on a PCT thru-hike. Or the journey is more
important than the end!!!!!!!!!!   Bottom line is enjoy each day on the trail
and make the most of it. ( 94 people in 4 days is lame) I am now  president
of  " Hikers against Peak Baggers.com) To join simply send me 19.95 for your
bi-yearly newletter plus colorful window sticker. ( Plus, I don't have the
extra 65,000 smackers for a ticket to the top of Everest) Mad Monte, PCT
Bagger of 77