[pct-l] Tuolumne and Agnew meadows

Welll-- oh my gosh...- I was there last weekend too...

Now I know what all those bulldozers in Toulumne and Lyle
Canyon were doing with that new road to Agnews....... <g˜.... ;-)

I keep telling everyone Agnews in Santa Clara (the mental hospital)
as not moved to the Meadows...maybe I am in error :-))