[pct-l] AAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIBBBBBBAAAAAAAA!

Greetings listers!
As the plan rolls about in my head, I want to finish
the trail this year.  A little concerned about missing
 the pack, I would like to know if there is a slurry
of folks (how many?) going North to South on the trail
this year.  If so, when are they starting?  As for
myself, I am about 75% intent on starting north the
17th at the Oregon border and going all the WAY BABY!
If anyone knows my hiking style and would like to make
some tracks, let me know.

Will I see you out there?  I'll take all messages off
list, thanks!

Keep Rockin!

And...P.S...thanks for your many letters to my sixth
grade class.  They are enjoying them.  If you care to
write them, we'll take them.

-Amigo!