[pct-l] supplying/shopping in Portland

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there who lives in the Portland area and feels
that there are some places that are absolutely 'not to miss' for
food/supply shopping? And is there anyone who can recommend a place
to stay for one night in Eugene (on our way to Willamette Pass)? We
will not be traveling by car, so any place that either is close to
public transport or would be willing to shuttle us from the
Greyhound/train station would be good.

Saskia
--
"If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawn mower"