[pct-l] ziplock bags

Last year we VERY CAREFULLY and methodically
pre-portioned and sealed our foods with a sealer we
got at Walmart...and I guess the bags were poor
quality b/c everything broke open....so I ended up
frantically repackaging everything in ziplock
baggies...which I actually like better since if we
didn't use it all we could reseal it.  (sure seemed
like a good idea at the time).  What I found worked
best was the small, VERY small (snack size, I think
they call it) ziplocks...they are smaller than
sandwich bags.
Katrina "LunaKat" Kole