[pct-l] dry food conversion chart

>> My wife and I want to figure out the basic nutritional levels (calories,
fat, protein, carbs and fiber) of our backcountry meals but quickly ran into
a problem.  All nutritional info is in pre-dried units of measure and our
recipes are in the dried units of measure.  Does anyone have or know of a
conversation chart for pre-dried form to dried form.  Perhaps this would be
a great addition to the webpage if none exists anywhere else. <<

Jack,

The best reference I've found for nutrition information on the web is:
Search the USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl

It's pretty damn detailed but has thousands of foods including many
commercial foods.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/