From: Dennis Coffey [mailto:wdenniscoffey@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 12:40 AM
To: BackpackingLight@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BackpackingLight] Request for devine intervention

This has been one busy place since I last checked.  I have suffered a
serious lung infection which threateded to terminate this life
adventure of mine prematurely.  Now, after eight months of gear
making and planning I have been grounded by my docs, at least until
next Friday.

So, for those of you who, as I do, believe in the power of prayer I
could use some devine intervention immediately!  I'm still hoping to
be trekking south at Bishop Pass around June 9th on the PCT.

Thanks

Dennis