From: <Hiker97@aol.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 2:51 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Personal Misters

> Does anyone have any experience with personal misting devices?  You pump
them up and a fine mist of water comes out of a nozzle to spray your face or
whatever. I bought one and it seems to work great for cooling off, plus the
water in the container can be used as backup drinking water after filtering.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had used these things while hiking.
Thanks, Switchback