[pct-l] Water

I received a call last night from Glen VanPeski indicating that Damien, =
the winemaker, arrived from the Bay Area. He is starting a through hike =
and I'll be giving him ride to the border tomorrow. I'm afraid that I =
haven't been paying much attention to the water updates. I'd really =
appreciate any information that I can get today because I believe that =
he'll want to depart early and I live about 2 hours from Campo.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---