[pct-l] Kathoola Traction System tests completed

In a message dated 5/6/2001 9:43:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ronm@fallingwater.com writes:

> I don't know about anyone else, but personally I'm getting a bit tired of
> getting inundated by all the announcements for the gear  test mailing list.
> An occasional posting from time to time is ok, but what's been coming down
> seems a bit excessive.

Yeah Ron,

I'm begining to agree.  Although it's hiker related and I admire Jerry's
intentions, it's becoming borderline spam, even though, up until now, it's
not self centered or a commercial adventure, it's becoming too frequent and
taking away from lists proper.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html