[pct-l] more pictures of sections a and b

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/pcnst-ca/
http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/pcnst-cb/

Click on the dates of interest to see thumbnail indices.
Note the image sizes in kb before downloading.

The adz pictures have been reorganized and may be mostly found at

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/pcnst-ca/01-04-28-adz/

A high water mark at the golf grill may have been reached
Friday morning:

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/pcnst-ca/01-05-04-a14/

as the adz flood started to crest at warner springs.

A fuller report may follow at

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/past.html

whenever I get a chance to update for adz and the week after.

I hope this doesn't duplicate too much of the 150 postings
accumulated in the last week that I won't read for a day or two.