[pct-l] New Mailing Label Creation Page

Ron, Thanks for the tip.  I just checked it out and think it will be a big
help to many of us planning hikers (as well as for our friends and
families to send us goodies!!).

And now for the snow report.  There is none.  It being Alabama and all, if
there was any snow in the first place....it wouldn't be here now.  I had a
wonderful day climbing both the southernmost mountain in the Appalachian
Mountain Chain (Flag Mountain @ 1200ft) and the most massive eminence in
Alabama (Cheaha Mountain @ 2407ft).  Blue skies, slightly hazy (damn
industry), not-so humid (only about 65%), 80*F, slight
breeze....ahhhh...to be hiking again!  The mountain laurel is at 75% bloom
at 1800-2200 feet.  -Good hiking to ALL! Hungry "Hikengruven" Howie

Whatever tommorow brings I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes;
Wherever tommorow leads I'll be there.