[pct-l] PCTA work projects

Hello Everyone,

I just got back from 5 days away from home and haven't read all the
Digests yet.  But, assuming I've not been removed via some strong arm
(that's a joke) or missed the fact that all I know the Digest to be has
been wiped out, I want to share the following w/you.

I am now the Regional Coordinator for Northern CA (Region 3) of the
Pacific Crest Trail Association.  Its a volunteer position. The state of
CA is broken into three regions: Region 1, Southern; Region 2 Central;
and, Region 3, the Northern part of California (sections L thru R; Tahoe
thru Klamath National Forests).  I tell you this mainly to advise any
and all who are interested, that there are four work projects lined up
for this region, thus far, this year. The projects involve cleaning,
brushing, and improving/repairing water bars on the PCT.  The project
dates are as follows: May 18th thru May 20th.; June 28th. thru July
1st.; July 27th thru July 30th. All meals are provided. You can car camp
and then hike to the work site (not far) each day. Please contact me via
phone 530-938-4826, or, e-mail jomike@snowcrest.net.  Thank you one and
all.

JoAnn Michael