[pct-l] Condensation-- REPOST- MIME PROBLEMS FROM JOHN AGAIN!

At 8:01 PM -0800 4/30/01, John Mertes wrote:
>I'll not waste my time continuing a discussion with a person of such poor
>analytical ability

You don't get it do you...you know what dew is, and dew-point, don't you?

Water may come into the tent through the floor as a liquid on rainy
days and as a vapor if you are pitched over damp ground without
a ground cloth.

(see my discussion of before re waterproof and body exhaling
water vapor- mouth AND skin)

Water vapor builds up in the tent- then condenses out on walls
AND floor as they are cooling then surrounding air.

Exact mechanism depends on weather, ground, conditions, sleeping bag
open, closed, and so on.

In fact, you ever been in a tent (used a couple of seasons )
on damp ground? In a 3-day rain-storm? Ever have to cook in
a tent?

Why don't you just admit when you are in error instead of resorting
to insults? I am amazed you even challenged me on this!

PS-

I guess if you have to resort to insulting someone when you have the entire
issue wrong and are in error that speaks to your maturity level.

Sometimes the MIME strips off things unexpectly and therefore it has to
be resent.

All you had to do was answer the question--  For example, my reply was stripped
off becasue you pasted something "bogus" into your email that would not
get through the LISTSERV software on a REPLY function.

Please keep your insults to yourself until YOU understand the situation.

You obviously have not spent much time in a tent <g> regarding the condensation
problems. I guess that is why you are throwing dictionary definitions around.

Nothing wrong with my analytical ability...just your lack of experience and
your
short fuse.

Rich