[pct-l] Hmmm- MIMNE errors-- resending CONDENSATION -- (AKA hot air)

Not true-

Thanks for the def, but you are way off. I clearly said condensation and
meant it...vapors permeate the bottom of the tent as well as liquid seeping
thru.

The vapors warm up- also the body exudes about 1/2 cup water during
a 24 hr period (check that!)...

SOme of this moisture CONDENSES out on the tent sidewalls which are colder
than the tent air AND CONDENSES out on the FLOOR of the tent which is
also colder then the tent air.

The DEW point inside the tent is awful- which is your basic problem as
so noted by Zane publishing....(What's wrong with webster BTW?)

You should remember wet grass in the mornign when it DOES NOT RAIN-
that is condensation (DEW) FYI.

I am surprised you even challenged me on this. <g>

Rich