[pct-l] section A Illegal animals

In a message dated 4/25/01 10:37:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
scourtway@bpa-arch.com writes:

> They don't make it out as far as the trail,
> but we've got quite a few illegal mexican
> parrots who've taken up residence down
> here at the beach.

If the "they" refers to the Painted Lady Butterflies, they do indeed make it
to the PCT (maybe NOT to Campo). Ask the folks who washed my car yesterday. I
collected a couple of hundred butterflies on the grill and front of the
Explorer last Sunday as I drove by Barrel Springs TH where the PCT crosses
Highway S22.

Charlie

multipart/alternative
  text/html