[pct-l] Re: [pct-l] DeLorme Topo USAŽ 3.0 ?

I have TopoUSA 2.0, western edition.  It is a seamless topo of CA, OR, WA,
and NV.  I bought it in early 2000 for $40 at Costco.  I use the maps for my
website, not for hiking; just don't need topo's for the PCT.  I'm quite
satisfied with the software in that it does what it says it does.

All the daily maplets of the PCT route that I have in my website were made
from TopoUSA 2.0 (http://friends.backcountry.net/rogers).

Actually last year when everyone was touting the TOPO! software, I posted a
description of the TopoUSA, but no one seemed interested.

Hobbit