[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

All-
Those wanting a ride from Lake Morena to the monument should be ready at
Site 60 on Friday AM. Charlie and I will make the short trip to the monument
and then proceed to spot a car and hike the 10 miles north from Lake Morena
and not be available thereafter on Friday until drinking time.

I have site 60, reservation number 1-44230 for Thursday to Sat and 68 and 62
for Friday and Sat.

I intend to produce a case of White Zin, case of white wine, a couple cases
of beer [Mexican naturally] and multiple cases of soft drinks which I will
unload Friday AM. I will also keep my monetary committment to ADZPCTKO.

Regards,
Tom

PS: I will have a satelitte phone availabile for emergencies at Lake Morena.
Cell phones do not work.