[pct-l] sunglasses help

I'm going to be hiking in the Grand Tetons in September. I'm going to be doing the Teton High Route,
some 70 miles, over a week. This means hiking at elevations from 7,000-11,000 feet. Sunglasses seem
like a good idea, but I'm not sure what type to get.

Do I need glacier glasses? Or will dark sunglasses work? My gripe with sunglasses in general is that
they really limit my already low vision. I need to keep contrast high but don't want to loose
accurate color perception. At least with cheap glasses those things seem to suffer. What should I
look for?

Thanks.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **