[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

It is just one week from the ADZPCTKO and all appears to be a great big GO!

Thank you to all that have offered and given help.

If any of you are able to lend Bob Reiss a hand in transportation from San
Diego airport and train station to Campo - Lake Morena this week, it would be
very helpful and appreciated.  As you can ascertain from his updates he is
way over commited and therefore may have to be commited after the ADZ, if he
doesn't get some assistance!

Let's all agree to leave our list opinions on the list and have a great time!

Gear up your inventions as the home-made gear contest prizes have had some
great additions to it, recently.

Damn, I wish I was hiking this year!

See ya' all there, I'll be the tall one.

Greg "Strider" Hummel