[pct-l] OK one more post

I figure I can post this here without it offending anyone as spam since =
it is related to the PCT. I have just posted an article on John Muir at =
http://www.hikethewild.com . Thru hikers, backpackers, daytrippers all =
owe this man their gratitude. Come read about the impact he had on the =
American wilderness and its protection.=20

Also, if you haven't checked out the April gear review and attached =
article by David Taylor, Getting the Most out of Your GPS, stop on by =
and give it a read! New enviro news posted as well.

Gina

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---