[pct-l] PCT enthusiast views AT photos and composes poem

"and the west is simply the best !"

Oh...I wouldn't say either is better; just different.  Have you been to
Maine?  It rivals anything I've ever experienced out West.  I used to
think -myself- that the Rockies, Sierras, and Cascades were to most
beautiful mountains in this country.  But after hiking the AT, I now have
a new reverence for them.  I'm as much at home in either place.

Hungry Howie

You think to yourself, "Oh, there will be other days."  But looking back,
that was the only day.  -Graham