[pct-l] Craig needs beta testers

Well, my never ending saga of finishing a new PCT planning
program is coming close to ending.  I still have a lot of work to do
(nitpicky work mostly) on the program.  I do want to get some feedback on
what I've done so far.  So if you have a couple extra seconds to rub
together, go ahead and drop me a note and share your thoughts.

Keep in mind this is just a beta version, so their are program bugs, the town
 info is incomplete, and the graphs don't totally work right....so don't
plan any hikes by it just yet.

http://www.pctplanner.com/new

thanks,
Craig