[pct-l] Testing the pepsi can stove

Pepsi cans melt about 1100 Deg F-- coke cans at 1400 <g>.

So go with coke!

Actually be carefull as if it gets too hot the AL will start to
evaporate before actually burning and you will be left with
a very thin metal which will crumble upon touching.

melting cans helped break up the boredom as several
rangers have posted signs "Aluminum DOES NOT BURN"
(there emphasis). AL oxide is good for the soil BTW. :-)

Experimenting 'casue I have a busted ankle
and can't hike,

Rich