[pct-l] New Diaper Service Announcement

>For a fee of only $50 per town stop I will collect those used diapers and

furnish you with enough Pampers ultralites to "pass" through the next

section<

>but Dave, will that cover <G> your "dump" fees?<

Christine

Actually, Christine, I have a computerized list of dozens of people who are
willing to pay big money for me to dump whatever I collect into their new age
composting outhouses. They in turn make big money selling THEIR stuff to new
age nurseries who then use it on their new age plants and then sell their
plants to "politically  AND environmentally correct" new age organic
gardeners just drooling to show off their new age human compost gardens to
their new age friends. It's a whole new economy springing up. So you see, it
all "works out." And there's plenty more to be made when I figure out how to
"dump" the middlemen. Maybe I should go into the "sani can"  and nursery
business, too. And I'm about to sign a contract with the National Forest
Service for cat hole mining as well! Dubya is all for it as a fine example of
how private enterprise can make money off of public lands (I'm in the process
of training my dog, Schnowzer.) Life is like a box of ex-lax, you just never
know what is going to come out next. Thanks Charlie, for inadvertently giving
me this GREAT idea. I owe you one! :)
  P.S. I promise not to quit my day job.