[pct-l] New Diaper Service Announcement

Fellow poopers have I got good news for YOU!!  The  PCT recyclable diaper
service is now in business!!! For a fee of only $50 per town stop I will
collect those used diapers and furnish you with enough Pampers ultralites to
"pass" through the next section. Never have to worry again about that sudden
urge in the middle of the night, or what the hell to do with that pesky T.P.,
or feel guilt about letting it all hang out in ecologically sensitive or
overcrowded areas. In addition, you'll gain added daily mileage in your rush
to avoid diaper rash. (Baby powder extra.) Big Boy, Junior and Little Squirt
sizes available. (Sorry, diaper CHANGING service not available.) This service
will soon be required by the NPS, so reserve your spot today while there is
still time and space.  Or motto and credo - "Go" the RIGHT way, "Go" the ONLY
way. (Please write your Congressperson to show your support for making  our
service mandatory for bears, elk, deer, mountain goats and other mammals who
refuse or are too stupid to dig catholes)