[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #105 - 23 msgs

We met a guy ( Hawkeye) who did the PCT section that was washed out...said
he came to the no longer existing trail and had to bushwack straight up.

The Indian Creek Trail was a steep climb, thats where we encountered the
Mother Bear with cub. Quiet an experience! But, not wanting to bushwack
straight up a mountain, loaded for Old Station (88 miles) until the PCT is
repaired, I think the Indian Creek trail is a   good choice.

Not sure, but the gross threads were educational, werent
they?hummm....dealing with the realities of life

11 days
Brawny
To Walk in the Wilderness is Freedom--
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws