[pct-l] PCT verses the DLT " which is Tougher!!

 Which is a harder trail the PCT or DLT ( short for the Disneyland Trail)
After hiking through droves of Oriental tour groups and other masses to get
on a 3 minute " Super Ride" , I would say I am more trashed with a 3 day
Disney trip than a 3 day trip up Rainier or anything the PCT can throw at
you!! Had a great dinner last night with Strider and his family. Then got up
and drove to Vegas on the " Binkerless" freeway. It is a little know fact
that 99% of Californians are only allowed to use their turn signal four times
a year when making lane changes or incure severe penalties. I am really ready
to hit the river for a week then meet I friends at the kick-off!!! Too many
people down here with a " ME FIRST" attitude.  Between Disneyland and the
traffic, I think I a week on the trail will do me wonders!! Take care and
remember , a bad day on the PCT is better than a good day at work.   PS. With
all the Hispanics around Disneyland , I wouldn't think there would be many
left down south to sneak over the border.