[pct-l] Cat Holes a la Colin Fletcher, 1968 in The Complete Walker

<< I'd like to see some statistics on the burning of T.P. causing
wildfires.... Then lets see the number of fires started by forest managers

The PCT runs through three major burn areas in Washington.  All occurred
during logging operations, according to the posted signs.

<< If these areas DO have too much impact, the answer is very
 simple: make quotas and put our user fees to use by placing portable
latrines
 in place that are flown out on a regular basis.  >>

When quotas are set for using the trail, be sure to include the commercial
packers.  While we're doing that, let's set the cattle quota to zero.