[pct-l] Anal Poem(or aint no poem)

JOKE:

	Old Fart Hiker asks after reading the latest PCS post:
		  "So- which hand do you wipe with?"

	Novice hiker says  "My left hand", also tired of reading the posts.

	Old Fart says:  "Oh? Really?  I use TP".

enuf is enuf...

The best was the 25 second woman. She holds my admiration!! <g>

The worst was the preacher-- but even he had a point-- Mt Shasta,
Ranier, Hood and Whitney are turning into dung heaps and they have
to chopper the dried  crap out twice a week! So some areas are
deserving of this thread. Others are not.

But- just bury it...if you dont put the fire DEAD out it could spread.
Then you will really be up "$%it creek".. no pun intended.

Rich