[pct-l] Cat Holes a la Colin Fletcher, 1968 in The Complete Walker

In a message dated 4/10/2001 11:55:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rick@rickhubbard.org writes:

> http://www.rickhubbard.org/

Pretty cool stuff, not only did I truly enjoy your autobiograpghy, I agree
with most all your views.  Had I lived in VT, I would have voted for you!

Best of times on the PCT..........  I looking forward to your views on
commercial packers and grazing on public lands and wilderness areas,
especially after you've walked through them and seen firsthand the damage
they create.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html