[pct-l] baja photos

At 3:54 PM -0700 4/5/01, Steve Courtway wrote:
>Anyone planning a "real" thru-hike (cabo san lucas to anchorage)
>or just anyone interested in unique plants, scorpions and fabulous
>wildflower displays may be interested in having a look at these photos
>from my hiking trip to baja this last weekend.
>
>http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=get_album&ID_Community=PCTpics&ID_Topic=3
>
>Pardon me if this is a nuisance, but I've gotta share !

Cool photos!

Anyone who's planning a thru-hike like that also ought to read
Graham Mackintosh's account of his mid-70's section hike around
Baja:  "Into a Desert Place:  A 3000 Mile Walk Around the Coast
of Baja California".  Mad dogs and Englishmen...

There's a brief review at http://www.cmmayo.com/booksonbaja.html

 -- Doug L.