[pct-l] Feet?

We did practice 60-80 mile hikes with the same boots and
equipment/packweights that we used to complete the PCT.

Worked wonders.

We went to the nearest snow free areas in Feb.
and did 20 miles each of the 3 days Fri- Sat, traveling
with headlamps if needed to make the 20.  We did
average about 1000 feet gain increasing gradually.

After a month of this training, which, BTW, resulted
in NO blisters, we felt fine on the trail.

However, we treated ourselves by  doing 10 in and 10 back to the carcamp
where we celebrated the 20 with fresh food each night. :-)

Rich