[pct-l] Getting to the ADZ on time

Just bought my ticket for San Diego.  I will be arriving at 2pm on Friday, April 27.
I can see that it is possible to take transit to Lake Moreno.  But, is there any one out there who is going to the ADZ on Friday who could give me a lift or suggest another means of transportation to the Lake.  I am looking forward to meeting all at the "kick off" and traveling as far as I can until the first of July.  My goal is the Lake Tahoe area.

Frank "StarMan" Gilliland