[pct-l] RE-trip moments(Jeffrey Olson)

Wow, great story about those moments that make a trip. Although I didn't =
make the summit, my second attempt at climbing Mt Rainier was full of =
trip moments I'll never forget. I've even written a story about it. Then =
their was the magic of hiking in Olympic National Park. You seem to have =
made me nostalgic this morning. It's been too long...I need to get out =
there in the wild and make some new memories.

Gina

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---