[pct-l] help/hi

hi we are the toes of a hiker from long ago. We need to feel the dirt und=
er our feet.we felt the dirt of california near mexico and up through ver=
million valley. We crunched the snow from canada down to oregon. Now we m=
ust finish. our body does not want to go but we the feet and brain will g=
et the rest moving. What i need is help. we are tring to fingure out when=
 the best time is to go. We hate I mean HATE those big huge mozzies that =
carry off bears and elk. But we also do not want to drie up like a prune.=
 so if any one can help us we would greatly thank you.
from the toes of wendy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---