[pct-l] PCT journey + help with gear reviews

Mountains Dave's series Journey on the Pacific Crest Trail will come to =
a close tomorrow with the posting of the sixth and final chapter about =
his 99 hike. Hope you all have been enjoying it. The fifth chapter is up =
today, so come on over and check it out! http://hikethewild.com

REMINDER: AFTER THE SITE SHIFTS AWAY FROM THE PCT I WILL NO LONGER BE =
POSTING UPDATES HERE!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! I'll still remain part of this list, as some day I'd =
like to venture down that long path known as the Pacific Crest Trail.=20

Also, is there anyone out there on the list interested in writing up =
gear reviews? I need reviews now. Interested? email me from Hike the =
Wild's contact us link or leave a comment under feedback.

What's ahead? Continental Divide Trail, John Muir, review of Fixing Your =
Feet by the lists own John Vonhof, and celebrating Earth Day.

Give us a visit. Let us know what you think, what you'd like to see in a =
hiking site, what we need to improve, what will keep you coming back. =
Thanks to all!
Gina
http://www.hikethewild.com

multipart/alternative