[pct-l] Nike

>Nike's Looking for a Few Good Feet
>Nike is looking for people to test their AGC line of shoes. If your
>interested check out

With all due respect, I'm not. And I'm not impressed to see PCTA tacitly
endorsing that particular corporate entity. As with the equestrian
allowances on the trail, this sort of thing likely alienates a fair number
of would-be association members.

If Nike wants to see people sweating in their shoes, maybe they should offer
free pairs to those who labor to construct them.

And on the PCTA website, Nike says:

"We also do not accept anyone under the age of 15, and 15-18 year olds will
be scrutinized carefully for reliability prior to acceptance into the
program."

Right, anyone can make them, but only the chosen few can test them.

Shame.
- blisterfree