[pct-l] On the trail life finds us( and the illegals)

I think taking a long backpacking hike brings life into a concentrated
focus and, for me, makes me more aware of  how I respond to actual
situations or fantasized situations that are projections of all my fears and
dreams.. I feel like this illegal issue is one case in point. My code of honor
is first to respect people until they do something to cause me to not respect
them. Next it is to always check in with myself as far as my intentions and to
err on the side of  kindness  . One last thing, try to keep my butt
out of  trouble by using common sense. Bring a little extra water for that
unexpected thirsty person is not going to save  that person or persons
butt, but will make me feel better.That's all.

--- Margo Cruse

--- pctmargo@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

multipart/alternative