[pct-l] Webpages

This is to let the list know that I uploaded the first installment of my =
journals, maps and photos from last year's hike on the PCT.  My web site =
is at  http://friends.backcountry.net/rogers.  Click on the button above =
PCT 2000.  The new pages present a fairly thorough picture of Sections =
A, B, C, and D.  I think they may be of particular interest to the Class =
of 2001.  I intend to finish the chronicle soon and upload through =
Section P, but wanted to get Southern California up for this year's =
class before most of you hit the trail.

Regret that I won't be at ADZPCTKOP this year, made the first two, and =
I'll be thinking of you all.  This year I'll be hiking southbound from =
Manning Park to California starting in July, so I'm looking forward to =
meeting all the northbounders face to face.

Happy trails, Hobbit

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---